newsletter

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Art Association Memberships



Art, Love, and Travel, color pencils on illustration board




Dear Friends,

Yesterday was a good day for me art wise. I received the following email:

"You have been accepted into the exclusive Laguna ART Group™ by the jury. We have had over 4000 artist submissions to date and have only chosen 10% of those to be represented by the Laguna Beach Art Community (a network of ver 80 galleries) as well as on our iPhone and Android APPs. This APP is downloaded by 1000's of Collectors, Interior Designs, gallery owners as well as visitors to Laguna Beach for the Map of "Everything Art in Laguna Beach."


I am grateful and happy to be part of such a staple in the art industry.  Looking forward to visiting all 80 galleries too :)

Tomorrow is the Boehm Gallery reception and open house at Palomar College.  It's wonderful to see all the art departments exhibiting art done by students. I have several pieces up in the my art room at the college, from charcoals to paintings.  As well as two pieces at the gallery.


There is also a small section where you can purchase great ceramics, glass, jewlery, and art, outside.  And of course, free food provided by the teachers.  Michael Steirnagle will be giving a painting demonstration so I will be there :)

Join me.

Love,
Glad



Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment