newsletter

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My 50th Birthday!

Pink Icing Cupcake, 5"x7" oil on canvas


























Hello my Friends,

On October 18 I'll be turning 50!  Wow...such number seems to bring so many thoughts.  I don't feel 50, more like 15 in a way, and after my 2012 health ordeal, looking to improve my way of living with more healthy habits.

I have done a series of small 8" x 10" abstracts during the last month. I'll be updating the website at the end of the month with the new work from summer until now.  My photography gig has been interesting, but glad it's winding down so it will give me more time to update my art website, paint, and continue to learn more about creative gigs.

Looking forward to the fall and all of it's vivid colors. As for tonight, I'll be doing my usual 2nd Saturday art walk in Escondido.

With Love,
Glad



Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment