newsletter

Friday, April 4, 2014

I Love Animals

Deer, 6"x6" oil on canvas



 




















Dear Friends,

I've been on an animal trend with my paintings lately.  I finished the "Two Macaws" and in the process of finishing "Wolf", while starting "Cheetah"...yeap...I am loving painting animals :)
                

Friday I have my final art class with Fifth Graders in Valley Center for this year. We are finishing up our characters inspired by the movie "Rio".

I was invited to display my artwork at the San Diego Treasurer's office down town this month but I gracefully declined. Don't get me wrong, I love to display my work, but I want to do it in a place that appreciates art and not just a place where they want to cover up their walls.  My collectors are kind, sensitive people that appreciate my work, and I think their investment in my artwork could be better represented.

Anyway, hope all is well with you all.

Love,
Gladys





Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment