newsletter

Sunday, August 24, 2014

San Diego Art Museums

L. A. Bus, 18" x 24" oil on canvas




















Dear Friends,

I went to Balboa Park to see the Sorolla exhibit at the San Diego Museum of Art. Wow! What can I say, so humbled when I see his work.  

While at Balboa Park there were so many scenes that I wanted to capture on paint even though few days earlier I had gone with my friends on a photo shoot, which is what inspired me to do a new series on Balboa Park. Stay tune for the paintings, which will be part of 30 paintings in 30 days challenge I have once again entered, and starts September 1, 2014.

Above is painting number 5 in the series "California Driving". I do love the way it turned out.

I have a booth at Restaurant Row in San Marcos on the first Sunday of September. I do hope to see you there if you are in the area.

Love,
Glad




Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment