newsletter

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Graduation Time!


My lovely son and daughter

Dear Beautiful Art Friends,

It's been a while since I posted. My adopted dad is still in the hospital but I had a break from care giving to go to San Jose for my son's graduation from college.

I am so proud of him. My daughter flew from Florida and we had a chance to be together and do some fun things, some new to me like Line Dancing!  I had so much fun :)

Not much chance to paint but being inspired everywhere I go so some new paintings will be created once my adopted dad goes home from the hospital.

Even though I haven't had a chance to paint, I have had several paintings sold this month. I love it!

Enjoy the summer :)

With Love,
Glad


Sign up for updates at http://gladsart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment