newsletter

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Cruising Grand in Escondido

Chris Moats & I at Art Tradition Gallery

Hello Art Friends,

I have been working on larger abstracts for my solo show in October at the Treasurer's Office in San Diego.  It's been really fun and exploring different techniques and learning a lot.

Something Feminine opening reception was so much fun. It was held on a Friday and I had forgotten it was Cruising Friday in Escondido that night, so there were all kinds of old antique cars on Grand, music, good food and of course, lots of good art.

It's always nice to connect with friends and people who have purchased my artwork.

I have actually finished my 30 paintings in 30 days challenge paintings.  I'm so ready for my vacation in September.

May your summer be cool and fun.


With Love,
Glad

http://gladsart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment