newsletter

Thursday, November 15, 2018

November 24, 2018 Opening Reception on Art on 30th


Hello Beautiful Art Friend,

I would like to invite you to Art on 30th Opening Reception this month.  This is a new art venue for me.

I have 5 artwork pieces that I have chose for the C-Note Annual Art Sale group show that I believe would make great holiday gifts as they are small and at a great price! 

All artwork is between $100-$300, so if you love how  original art feels and want to add to your collection this is the place to be!

Here is the info you will need to attend:

Opening Reception
Date: Saturday, November 24th
Time: 6pm-8pm
Address: 4434 30th Street, San Diego 92116
Contact for questions:  (619) 894-9009  or email:  arton30th@gmail.com

You may also contact me if you have any questions about my work. Exhibition is from
November 24th–January 5th, 2018.

Let me know if you are planning to be there so I be on the look out for you :)

Love,
Glad

No comments:

Post a Comment