newsletter

Monday, April 15, 2013

First Place in Visual Arts


Self Portrait, First Place in Visual Arts, Oil on canvas




Hello Friends,

I'm thrilled to announce that this year's Award-Winning Literary Magazine, Bravura, has awarded me the first prize in Visual Arts for the self-portrait I entered in their annual contest.  It comes with a cash prize too :)


I will be attending the Gala reception in San Marcos on May 20, 2013, were I'll receive the award. Looking forward to the publication to be released.

This Saturday is art walk here in Escondido. I'm looking forward to do my regular stops. I start at the Escondido Art Association, then The Escondido Municipal Art Gallery, a quick stop by Distinction Gallery and Traditional Gallery, and the final stop at Michael Steirnagle's art studio.

I've been working on figure painting for a year now, and I'm ready to do some landscaping paintings during the summer. Stay tune for new work.

With Love,
Glad




Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment