newsletter

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sold the House and Moved!


















My old studio




Dear Friends,

This month was really tough. I moved...yeap, long hours of packing, having 3 garage sales, donating things, and even storing some things, as I down sized. How I had accumulated so much stuff that I don't need is hard to understand. I intend to change this from now on.

It took a lot of physical work, time, and help from friends, but glad it's over.  New changes I'm still adapting too, as well as our dog Oliver, seem to be for the better.


Didn't have much time to paint at all in a month, until today. I missed it so much and found it kind of hard to get back into the level of skill I had before I went on vacation and then the move. But the joy of painting is still there, regardless of the results from my painting.  That is a reassuring feeling.

In keeping with the spirit of down sizing and not keeping anything in my new place that I don't absolutely need, I am participating in the Escondido Art Association Starving Artist Sale.  All the small artwork from my art school studies for the last year will be on sale there, about 23 pieces, from July 29-August 3, 2013.  Get this...are you ready...All original artwork will be priced at $50.00 or less!!!!  If you appreciate art as I do and would like to start or add to your collection, you don't want to miss this event. I'll be at the Gallery most of the day August 3, 2012 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Stop by and say hello.

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

With Love,
Glad




Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment