newsletter

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Holidays!




A Whale of a Time! 30"x48" mix media on canvas



Happy Holidays my friends!

This month has been hectic with many gatherings and goodies to eat.

The reception at the Escondido Municipal Art Gallery for Summation was packed. I so enjoyed looking at all the artwork and also talking to those people who liked my artwork "Blender".

I have been working on abstracts again. After working on a canvas twice, and wiping the artwork because it just didn't feel right, I decided to experiment. I remember how much I loved to create lines in life drawing so I used line, and loved the results so much that I'm going to create a series of them! Above is the first one of the line series.

Enjoy the holiday season!

Love,
Glad



Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment