newsletter

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!




Sweetness, 5"x7" oil on canvas panel



Dear Friends,

I decided to participate in the Leslie Saeta's January 2014 challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days!

Leslie held this challenge twice last year for the first time and I so wanted to participate, but as some of you may know, last January I had surgery. Then the second time she held it, I had just moved and there was so much stuff to catch up on. 

This time I don't really have that much extra time, but that's why it's a challenge right.  I truly can't wait but I still have no clue what to paint, so I'm asking for your help.

Please attach a photograph below that you took or have rights to it, that you would like me to consider for one of the 30 paintings.  There is no compensation if I choose your painting but you can see the painting on this blog and on my facebook page, with credit to your photograph.

May you have a wonderful happy New Year! Let the fun begin :)

Love,
Glad



Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment