newsletter

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Time Again




L. A. Bus painting in progress



Dear Friends,

I've been busy painting from my series "California Driving" and excited to work on my new painting "LA Bus". It's taking way more time than I expected but its coming along :)

I was juried into the San Marcos Art Street Fair in San Marcos Restaurant Row, so you will see me there in September and October, the first Sunday of the month from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.

I have signed up for a workshop with Michael Steirnagle and it starts Saturday August 2. It 4 intensive days and I am so looking forward to it. I am always looking for ways to learn and grow. The workshop will focus on Realism to Abstraction, which is something I think will help me a lot.

I hope your summer is going well and you are taking sometime to yourself.

Until next time...

Love,
Glad




Sign up for my newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment