newsletter

Monday, February 15, 2016

Loads of Fun

Art From The Heart Opening Reception





















Hello Beautiful Art Friends,

Had so much fun at the opening reception of Art From The Heart. It was good to see good friends and to make new friends. People seemed to enjoy themselves and the artwork. I love hearing feedback from people on my art and asking them which piece was their favorite and why. See video of event here: http://gladsart.com/videos.php.

I noticed that for my abstract featured artist reception last year, it was a younger crowd between 22 and 32 and for my realistic artwork, it was people more my age or older.  While both receptions were fun and I sold artwork in both, I found it fascinating to see such difference in the group. Even in the amount of wine and food consumed and how they connected to my work.

I'm currently in L.A. but can't wait to go back home and finish my current painting of Torrey Pines and begin one based on La Jolla for an upcoming show by the La Jolla Library. Excited to participate in that show so I have to do some photo shooting of La Jolla because I want my painting to be creative.

I hope your Valentine's day was lovely.

Until next time...

With Love,
Glad


Sign up for my updates at Gladsart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment