newsletter

Friday, March 11, 2016

2016 Panache Event

Gladys at Panache, Escondido





















Dear Beautiful Art Friends,

The Escondido Municipal Art Gallery will have it's annual fundraising event on March 19, 2016.
will be at there from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, as I need to leave early to go to another art reception.

I had the privilege of being invited to participate in Panache 2016 as only award-winning artist are invited to donate to artwork for this upscale event. I donated my mixed media painting "Giverny". The event is from 5:30pm to 9:00pm. 

You may also preview the artwalk during the 2nd Saturday artwork on March 12, 2016 from 5:30 - 8:00 pm. If you are local, this is a great venue to get great art at auction prices.

With Love,

Glad

Sign up for my updates at Gladsart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment